It’s almost impossible to build your business and brand without Facebook ads. They pop up in your feed all the time, and you probably see them multiple times. However, creating a random ad won’t make much difference among the millions of active ones. Learn how to utilize marketing on this platform and why you should hire a Facebook ad manager to take your business to the next level.
Table of Contents
Why Hire a Facebook Ad Manager?
When creating your Facebook ad, you can craft just the message you want. But are you a marketing expert? Do you know how to word and present that ad to maximize engagement? Did you know that Facebook’s algorithms define “engagement” as any reaction to your ad, not just click-throughs?
Secondly, do you know how to target your ad to hit just the right audience appropriately? Facebook tries to make it seem easy because they want people to use their ad platform. Still, the truth is, you need someone who knows how to engage in re-marketing and how to use all of the advanced targeting options to get your message to all the right people at just the right time.
It’s also tricky to write an ad that Facebook will approve, and you probably don’t have time to learn all the rules. There’s no option: if you want your social media marketing efforts to be successful, hire a Facebook ads manager who is an expert on the platform.
What Should You Ask Possible Hires?
Before you hire a Facebook ad manager, make sure they are qualified for the position. Some questions to ask include:
- Are you experienced in Facebook advertising?
- Do you have a portfolio of previous campaigns?
- Are any aspects of your marketing campaigns outsourced?
- What are your fees?
- What aspects of the ad campaign will you or I need to manage?
- What’s your process in creating a campaign?
- How would you go about increasing sales?
- Can you provide a strategy and outline for a campaign?
- What ad budget do you recommend, and why?
- Do you require a minimum budget?
- How will the ad spend budget be managed?
- How do you create a target audience?
- What process do you use to create and approve ads?
- How do you measure success in a campaign?
- Will you report and update me on the progress?
- What do you do if the ad doesn’t yield results?
- Can I access the account and ad campaign?
Each of these questions will allow you to get to know your potential hire and their level of expertise. You should hopefully be able to understand if, why, and how they can work for you at the end of it all.
How a Facebook Ads Manager Makes You Successful
In the end, you want to hire a Facebook ad manager who is an expert in the algorithms, methods, and rules of Facebook and who can work within your industry to deliver proven results. That’s where we come in. Get results with Success City Online or give us a call today!